Rotary Electrical Connector Slip Ring 76 Wire Multi - Circuits ,
1. This kind of slip ring is characterized by compact appearance
2. Smooth operation, low torque, low electrical noise, and more
3. Special purpose wires ensure reliable transmitting frequency.
5. Contact material adopts precious metal or super hard plating
processing technique to ensure excellent transmitting performance
and longer life time.
6. Standardized production and exquisite workmanship create stable
|Operating Speed||0-300 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||76|
|Current Rating||2 amps per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||AWG28 silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Capsule Length =L|
|# of Circuits||L (mm)||Part No|
1. 76 circuits models
2. 2 amps per circuit ,240VAC/DC
3. Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
4. Gold-gold contacts
5. Easy to install
6. Compatible with data bus protocols
7. Sealed units are available
8. Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, lead wires
9. Transfers analog and digital signals
10. Ultra-long life time
11. High rotary precision, more reliable capacity and low torque
12. Also available with 5 and 10 amps power rings combined with 2
13. Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for
most commercial applications
1. It is mainly applied in military rotary table and high-end
2. Robotics, rotary sensors, urgent illumination equipment
3. Exhibit / display equipment.
4. Aviation, military, Instrument, medical equipment.
5. Mini-type wire-rolling machine
1. Excellent transmitting performance and longer life time.
2. Low torque minimize system torque budget
3. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
4. Smooth operation, low torque, low electrical noise, and more
5. Low electrical noise 360°continuous rotation
6. Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
7. High bandwidth transfer capability
8. Addition of special components
1.The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation
speed and environment. Contact us on wire color codes.
2.We can not display more information on the website for sake of
keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions
to us via email
If you want to know more details about JINPAT Slip Rings, Please
contact JINPAT, our sales engineers will provide you recommendation
Application picture(Armoured Cars SlipRing)