2 Channels Coaxial Rotary Joint Slip Ring, Excellent Structure Long
Life For HD Long Distance Device
The high-frequency rotary joint also could be called high-frequency
slip ring. This kind of rotary joint can be an element which
installed on the cable or instrument as transmitting or breaking
the line of electrical connections. It is designed for transmitting
high-speed data and analog signal, The maximum transfer rate up to
It can be supported single-channel or multi-channel high frequency
for transmission, also support the high-frequency signal and the
control signal under 24V, communication, power supply, fluid mixing
transmission medium. High-frequency signal is used by the 50Ω
impedance of RF coaxial structure.
1. Transmitting multi types of signals at the same time
2. Coaxial line with SMA connectors
3. Max. frequency 50GHZ
4. Long lifetime and maintenance free
1. Contacting design
2. Used by the 50Ω impedance of RF coaxial structure
3. Low attenuation loss and low variation of transmission during
Company & factory look
JINPAT is rich technologically advanced equipment with high
precision test instruments. It covers a wide area of 7000 square
meters located in Shenzhen China.
We have more than 300 skilled employees. Our manpower is so
competent that we meet the demands having varied specifications
with ensured durable and reliable quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and
application of Sliprings.
2. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet, which includes
advanced production line, R&D center, and Testing Laboratory.
We offer a standard model and customized solutions for various
application. The factory is equipped with advanced testing
3. What are Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; prompt
4. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with the stricgent quality control
- Most of our test equipment is best advanced.
- Long life product span.
- We offer competitive price with reliability.
5. What signals could be transferred? Is Multi-signal capable?
It is very wide, such as USB, RS232, RS485, thermocouple, Ethernet,
Servo, H1M1, video etc.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature,
rotation speed, and environment. Contact us on wire color codes.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please
contact us with your special needs!